Sunday, January 6, 2013

An Unsurprising Surprise


“There’s something I should probably tell you.”

John laid his head on chest to look at her.  "You probably don't have to, I think I already know."

"Oh.  Was it that obvious?"

"No, no – not at all," he reassured her.  "Just a few little things, this and that."

"Will I… um… have to be spanked for it?" she asked, sounding almost hesitant.

"I think you know the answer to that," John smiled.

"Um, no," she countered.  "No, actually I don't.  You were on your way somewhere when I so rudely interrupted your trip."

"And you've been spanked for that."  Sitting up and rearranging his clothes, he stroked her lightly from shoulder to hip.  "If I need to go, it's no problem, I understand – but if you're just fishing for compliments then no, I don't have to be anywhere tonight and I'll stay as long as you let me."

"I start work at five… that means getting up pretty early."

"Good thing you have a short commute.  I can get up at four if it means I can have you for breakfast."  She gave a little shiver and he laid his head down on her again.

"I can make you breakfast and that way I can get my spanking, too," she said with a certain enthusiasm.

"Oh you'll be spanked all right," he told her, triggering a look of alarm.  "Don't worry, not enough to interfere with your work."

"I do sit on a horse all day, you know."

"Well, maybe not interfere much," he teased.  "But that's morning.  Seems there's a certain little fib you told tonight."

"And there are consequences."

"Well, there are consequences and there are consequences," he said, grinning even wider.

"Oh?  And those are?

"Well, if I have this lovely little body over my knee and this lovely little bottom under my hand, I suspect it will lead to consequences in its own right.  We might even try out that bed after all."

"Well, yes – now that you know."

"Yes… so what is your name, really?  Not even Janae, or just not Ryder?"

"Not even Janae, I'm afraid.  Janae really is Richard Ryder's daughter.  My name's Penny, actually."

John ran his finger from her shoulder to hip again, and back.  "Penny's a nice name."

"So you knew.  All along," Penny accused.

"I suspected, I guess, even… pretty early."

"Are you angry?"

"Angry?  Why would I be angry?"

"Maybe you wanted a rich girlfriend… or maybe you wanted to whip a spoiled rich girl…"

John put his mouth on the point of Penny's hip, then on the top of her thigh.

"I guess I'm not much of a debutante," Penny admitted.

"I'd say that that was a pretty spectacular debut," John told her.  Rolling her over onto his forearm, he began lifting her and moving toward her bed, his hand already covering her now-barely-pink bottom.  "Let's see what we can do for an encore."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for your comments - please be patient if it takes me awhile to moderate them, I'm not always right on top of this "blog" - but I do really appreciate them.

John